講演会の依頼は Zach Radoski まで
American Program Bureau, Inc.
313 Washington Street, Suite 225
Newton, MA 02458
Or email email@example.com.
- Berlin Film Festival (Berlin, Germany) Feb 2019 - Blockchain and Film panel - Blockchain Curation and Monetization in a Fragmented Landscape
- Anime Japan (Tokyo, Japan) March 2018 - moderator for North American anime market panel
- Golden Rooster Awards (Hainan, China) March 2018 - award presenter
- Middle East Film & Comic Con (Dubai, UAE) April 2018 - Master Class for Visual Storytelling
- Singularity University (Berlin, Germany) June 2018 - How to make your company ready for the future panel
- Anime Expo (Los Angeles, CA) July 2018 - TOKYOPOP panel
- San Diego Comicon(San Diego, CA) July 2018 - Disney Manga panel
- New York Comicon (New York, NY) Oct 2018 - Nightmare Before Christmas 25th Anniversary panel
- New York Anime Fest (New York, NY) Oct 2018 - TOKYOPOP panel
- New York Media Festival (New York, NY) Oct 2018 - Blockchain panel (collectible assets)
- New York Media Festival (New York, NY) Oct 2018 - Blockchain panel (blockchain and gaming)
- Hong Kong Filmart (Hong Kong) March 2017 - Develop, Produce and Commercialize Quality Content for Global Audience
- C2E2 (Chicago, IL) May 2017 - TOKYOPOP presentation
- American Library Association (Chicago, IL) June 2017 - Disney Manga presentation
- San Diego Comicon (San Diego, CA) July 2017 - Manga around the World panel
- New York Comicon (New York, NY) Oct 2017 - Disney Manga presentation
- MCM Comicon (London, UK) Oct 2017 - TOKYOPOP presentation
- Chinese American Film Festival (Los Angeles, CA) Nov 2017 - Award Presenter
- US-China Co-Production Seminar (Los Angeles, CA) Nov 2017 - welcoming remarks
- Hakaya Misk Abu Dhabi Cultural Conference (Abu Dhabi, UAE) Nov 2018 - Master classes for film and visual storytelling
- 2016 Korean Culture Supporters award (sponsored by KOCCA)
- Los Angeles International Culture Film Festival (LA, CA) Jan 2016 - International Co-Productions & Keynote
- UNIJAPAN Contents Business Forum (Tokyo, Japan) Feb 2016 - ハリウッドメジャーにおけるマーケティング手法とローカルプロダクションの現状 Moderator
- ESCY lecture (Yokohama, Japan) April 2016 - Japan's Future
- Anime Expo (Los Angeles, CA) July 2016 - TOKYOPOP and POP Comics update (panel)
- Project Anime AX (Los Angeles, CA) July 2016 - keynote From Revolution to Evolution: the Future of America's Love for Asian Pop Culture
- San Diego Comicon (San Diego, CA) July 2016 - TOKYOPOP and POP Comics update (panel)
- San Diego Comicon (San Diego, CA) July 2016 - Manga Pros (panel)
- Columbia College (Los Angeles, CA) July 2016 - Career discussion (guest lecture)
- Diamond Retailer Summit (Baltimore, CA) Sept 2016 - Bringing Manga Back: What You Need to Know Now (panel)
- Hangzhou Media Conference (Hangzhou, China) Oct 2016 - Keynote speech and welcoming remarks
- Shenzhen Makers Week (Shenzhen, China) Dec 2016 - Keynote speech
- Anime Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) January 2015 - TOKYOPOP update
- NATPE (Miami, FL) January 2015 - Programming Trends around the Globe
- Los Angeles Venture Association (Santa Monica, CA) March 2015 - Mobile LAVA - Startup Stories: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
- NATPE (Miami, FL) Jan 2014 - International Co-Productions in TV (moderator)
- Silicon Beach Fest (Santa Monica, CA) June 2014 - International Start-ups in LA and LA Startups going International)
- Anime Expo (Los Angeles, CA) July 2014 - "Knockouts" and "Riding Shotgun" Sneak peek
- Megacon (Tegucigalpa, Honduras) November 2014 - Personal Keynote
- Taipei Film Academy (Taipei, Taiwan) December 2014 - Masters class on Visual Storytelling
- Anime Los Angeles - Los Angeles, CA (TOKYOPOP - Past, Present & Future)
- Morikami Museum - Boca Raton, FL ("Pray for Japan" Q&A)
- UCLA Anderson School 2013 MEMES Week - Los Angeles, CA (digital video, curation & disrupation panel)
- Produced By Conference - Los Angeles, CA (PGA - Brave New World of Producing Films panel)
- [Hong Kong Filmart - Hong Kong, China (From Book to Screen panel)]
- PiFan/NAFF (Seoul, Korea) July 2013 - NAFF Project Competition Jury
- International Film Expo (Manila, Philippines) Sept 2013 - CoProduction Primer
- Rio Film Festival (Rio de Janiero, Brazil) Oct 2013 - The Future of Entertainment
- Japan-America Society of Northern California - San Francisco, CA (Tohoku recovery)
- UDX Open College - Tokyo, Japan (Japanese Pop Culture Overseas)
- Anime Expo - Los Angeles, CA (Tohoku recovery "Pray for Japan"; TOKYOPOP - Past, Present & Future)
- PiFan NAFF - Seoul, Korea (Transmedia development)
- Tony Blair Faith Shorts (film festival) - festival judge
- Royal Film Commission - Amman, Jordan (filmmaking w/ digital pipeline, "Pray for Japan" Q&A)
- UNHCR Refugee Film Festival - Tokyo, Japan ("Pray for Japan" Q&A)
- Keio Business School - Tokyo, Japan (March) (entrepreneurship)
- Asian Film and Policy Forum - Busan, Korea (Oct) (Filmmaking role in disasters)
- Asian Producers Network - Auckland, NZ (Nov) (PGA-APN affiliation)
- Screen Producers of Australia Association (SPAA) - Sydney, Australia (Nov) (PGA-APN affiliation)
- SupaNova - Brisbane, Australia (Director's Panels for VVH)
- Produced By Conference - Los Angeles, CA - Prep for your Rep: Finding and Working with Agents, Managers and Lawyers
- International Film and Game Lounge – Los Angeles, CA
- Anime Expo – Los Angeles, CA
- Fantasia International Film Festival – Montreal, QC, Canada
- San Diego Comic Con – San Diego, CA
- Otakuthon – Montreal, QC, Canada
- Columbia College producing class -- Los Angeles, CA
- Transmedia Conference at Pusan International Film Festival-- Pusan, Korea
- Bunkacho - Tokyo, Japan
- Human Media - Tokyo, Japan
- Royal Film Commission - Producers Guild of America presentation - Jordan
- Hong Kong Filmart
- New York Comicon - Digital Comics and Technology
- DICON - Korea "Successfully Propelling Korean Comics into Hollywood: Priest"
- Akiba Tokyo, Japan "manga market"
- Akita International University - Tokyo, Japan - Entrepreneur program
- SPADA - Wellington, New Zealand "Niche, Niche, Niche"
- AMD Award presenter - Tokyo, Japan (presented to Takashi Murakami and Yoshiyuki Tomino)
- METI Producers Breakfast Club - Tokyo, Japan
- Entrepreneur Association of Tokyo - Tokyo, Japan "Launching the Global Manga Revolution: the TOKYOPOP story"
- Tokyo University - Tokyo, Japan "Technology and Art"
- Akita International University - Tokyo, Japan - Entrepreneur program
- Association of American Publishers - AAP General Annual Mtg, NYC "Debunking the Myth of Low Margins and Low Growth: What's
- Working" Columbia College - LA "Producing Films - Graphic Novel Adaptations"
- UCLA Asia Leadership Council - Tokyo, Japan
- Waseda Marketing Forum - Tokyo, Japan "That's Entertainment: Amusement Marketing in the 21st Century"
- Monash University - Melbourne, Australia "Global Pop Culture"
- Tokyo Anime Fair
- Kidscreen "Doing business in Japan"
- IT Biz Social Net - Tokyo, Japan "Contents Business"
- Youth Marketing Mega-Event - Anaheim, CA "The Influence of Japanese Pop Culture on American Tweens"
- JETRO LA "The Influence of Japanese Pop Culture on America"
- SICAF Korea "OSMU Business Plan based on Comic Book in America"
- Japan America Society LA - "Can manga conquer the world?"
- Big Apple Anime Fest (Presidents' Panel)
- LMU Korean Students
- JETRO LA
- UCLA - Manga/Anime Symposium
- Taiwan Book Fair
- UCLA - Japan Pop Culture trends
- LARTA University
- Georgetown Alumni Entertainment Careers
- BCCW - Korea (Digital Delivery and its affect on contents)
- Philippines (Manila)